Welcome!

Thanks for visiting Chained to the Strange! If you're a first time visitor check out the links there to the right. You can find out more about myself and my crafting, and how to get some of these amazing items for yourself! Any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Saturday, January 1, 2000

About Chained to the Strange

Who is Chained to the Strange?

This hobby turned business is owned and operated by myself, Jennifer. A friend of mine introduced me to the addictive fun that is chainmaille in 2008. It’s so much fun to do that I have rather quickly ended up with an inventory much larger than I could ever use myself! The name Chained to the Strange is an obvious play on the medium I use (chainmaille), and the uniqueness of my products.

About Jennifer

I’m a (mumble)-year student at Memorial University. When I’m not doing arts and crafts, I also enjoy writing and graphic design. I’m also co-founder of The Geek Society located here in St. John’s, Newfoundland. If you find this stuff interesting, or are into video games or general geekdom check out their site here.

0 comments: