Welcome!

Thanks for visiting Chained to the Strange! If you're a first time visitor check out the links there to the right. You can find out more about myself and my crafting, and how to get some of these amazing items for yourself! Any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Sunday, January 2, 2000

FAQ

Q: chainmaille or chainmail?
A: Both are techincally correct, however in modern times its become more common use chainmaille when refering to the practice of interlocking rings. This is mostly to seperate it from chainmail the spam.

Q: How can I get these awesome products?
A: Anytime I post an item, mine or someone else's, I do my best to post a link to where you can purchase it yourself. In some cases they won't be for sale but I'll be sure to mention that in the post.

Q: Do you do custom items?
A: It's my favorite actually! Most of my jewelry has a short turn around, so getting yourself a custom piece is inexpensive and fast. Some things do have restrictions, but message me and I'll see what can be done.

Q: Can you make me a shirt?
Short A: No.
Long A: Maybe. Shirts take thousands upon thousands of rings. I've been looking at using chainmaille fabric (machine wove rings), and if you're agreeable to that I might be able to do one for you. Even so you're looking at a couple of hundred dollars minimum.

Q: How can I keep track of everything you do?
A: There's a number of ways! Find me on:
Twitter: @ChainedStrange
Facebook: Fan Page
Artfire: Store

Q: I have another question!
A: Either reply to this post, @ChainedStrange on twitter, message me on Facebook, or email me at jennifer@chainedtothestrange.com

0 comments: