Welcome!

Thanks for visiting Chained to the Strange! If you're a first time visitor check out the links there to the right. You can find out more about myself and my crafting, and how to get some of these amazing items for yourself! Any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Saturday, January 1, 2000

Ordering Information

Want something you see here? Want something you see here but with a twist? There a number of ways to let me know!

Most of the time my items link to where they are sold. If you want the exact item just go ahead and buy it! If it's out of stock you can either email me (jennifer@chainedtothestrange), or just leave a message on the post. If there's a twist you want, a different color, size, etc., just do the same.

For a more customized piece send me an email and we can discuss what you'd like.

All payments are through paypal. Lead time depends on the item.

0 comments: